Terms & Conditions
Owner is responsible and will ensure that their dog is up-to-date with their vaccinations, flea and tick treatments and de-wormer treatments.
Owner accepts full liability for any loss or damage caused by their dog whilst being walked. Owner is financially responsible for any loss or damage to property whilst your dog is boarding. Prestige Pet Services is not held accountable for vet fees or third-party claims whilst your dog is in our care.
Owner is to make full disclosure of any quality or characteristic problems which might make your dog not suitable for walking or home boarding; including behavioural or health problems, antisocial behaviour; including aggression, incontinence or lack of house training and excessive loud barking or whining. Failure on the part of the owner to disclose any matter which might render owner’s dog unsuitable for walking will be deemed a material omission amounting to a fundamental breach of our agreement.
We make every effort to contact the owner in the event of an emergency. We recommend owners provide us with a contact number of a trusted third party should we be unable to make contact. However, we reserve the right to make decisions regarding your dog's health provided it is at all times acting in the best interests of the dog and on the advice of a veterinary surgeon. Owner is responsible for payment of any veterinary fees incurred by Prestige Pet Services.
We would like to remind customers that payments are due on a monthly basis unless otherwise agreed.
- Walking and Pet Visits - Clients must ensure that their requirements for the following week are text to us no later than Sunday evenings. Any bookings with less than 24hours notice will incur a £2 charge.
- Overnight stays - Clients must ensure that their requirements are text to us with as much notice as possible. Bookings made under 24 hours will incur a charge of £2 for each day.
- Walking and Pet Visits - You may cancel your booked slot and provided you give a minimum of 24-hours’ notice, you will not be charged. However, if cancellation is made within 24-hours of the walk commencing, the full rate will be charged.
- Overnight stays - We require a minimum of four-days’ notice to cancel an overnight stay. Failure to do so will result in 25% of the stay payable.
Flexibility is required
- We are fully insured to walk up to six dogs at a time. Most of the time your dog will be walked with other friendly dogs.
- Your booked time is estimated only and whilst we make every effort to arrive at the time given, depending on road conditions and unforeseen circumstances, please allow approximately 45 minutes before or after your booked time slot for Prestige Pet Services to attend. In adverse weather conditions please understand that we are still open and may be slightly delayed. Please note that time starts from when Prestige Pet Services arrives at your property.